Ibn Battuta Mall
The world’s largest themed shopping mall, Ibn Battuta Mall, is designed around the travel experiences of renowned Arabian explorer, Ibn Battuta. At Ibn Battuta Mall, shopping, dining and entertainment come together with history, culture and the story of a remarkable adventure.
- Welcomes 20 million visitors a year
- Six individual zones designed on Ibn Battuta’s travels – China Court, India Court, Persia Court, Egypt Court, Tunisia Court, Andalusia Court
- 400 outlets including 60 new stores, restaurants and cafés opened in 2016
Ibn Battuta Mall Expansion
The mall will undergo a massive expansion in the future. The highlight of this expansion is a 300,000 sq. ft. central courtyard with lush green landscaping.
- New 4.7 million sq. ft. expansion
- A courtyard with retractable glass roof, new cinema complex and multi-storey car park
- A two-storey link connecting the mall to Ibn Battuta Metro Station will bring another 90 outlets including a 24 hour food court
- A 372-room Premier Inn hotel opening in 2016 with a second hotel on the way