Palm Jumeirah’s night skies to light up with enchanting firework shows for the New Year celebrations
Mesmerising views, a night sky lit up with vibrant colours, pulsating beats and an amazing spread of the best cuisine from all over the world, it’s all happening on Palm Jumeirah on 31 December.
Your ultimate destination to ring in the New Year, Palm Jumeirah is the place to be with parties, live entertainment and spectacular shows for a brilliant goodbye to 2022. The night of food and merriment will get even more awe-inspiring for visitors and families with firework shows at Palm West Beach and Club Vista Mare on New Year’s Eve.
Those visiting The Pointe are encouraged to use the free shuttle buses from Nakheel Mall to the waterfront destination, running from 8 pm to 3 am, or use the Palm Monorail to conveniently commute to various Palm Jumeirah destinations, operating for extended hours, from 9 am to 2 am.
Guide to the Best NYE Packages in Town:
For restaurant reservations, visit: https://www.thepointe.ae/en/dine
This casual, groovy, fun restaurant located in front of The Palm Fountain provides the right ambiance to ring in the new year.
- Guests can enjoy the outdoor package for AED1,499/person and indoor seating package for AED1,299, which includes beverages, canapés, a main course and dessert.
- DJs Alban & Ron will be spinning some hot tunes with guests having the perfect view of the fountain show and fireworks from 7 pm to 2 am.
- For reservations, call 058 971 9542 or email email@example.com
Celebrate NYE with Argentinian passion at Argentina Grill.
- Guests can enjoy heart-warming, authentic a la carte Argentinian dishes, live performances, a stunning view of Atlantis, The Palm fireworks show and The Palm Fountain from 7 pm onwards.
- Price from AED 750/person; AED 1700/person for VIP tables outdoors.
- For reservations, call 054 570 2626 or visit https://bit.ly/3FoJ4gu
CMP Bar & Grill
Celebrate NYE with American fare, rocking tunes and the best view of the island’s fireworks and fountain show at CMP.
- Guests can enjoy an a la carte menu with a minimum spend of AED800 indoors and kids aged 5-13 at AED500, or a minimum spend of AED 950 outdoors on the terrace with kids aged 5-13 at AED650.
- For reservations, call 04 580 7983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickle those taste buds with food from various regions of Egypt as you sit down with loved ones for the perfect New Year’s Eve at Kazoza.
- Guests can order a set menu at AED550 for adults and AED300 for kids for indoor seating, or outdoor on the terrace at AED700 for adults and AED450 for kids.
- For reservations, email email@example.com or visit https://www.kazoza.net/
Connect, create, celebrate the final moments of 2022 at this experiential bar and food hall.
- Get the front row seaside table for a minimum spend of AED800/person and book the second-row tables for a minimum spend of AED600/person
- For reservations, call 052 515 8995
Indulge in delicious Lebanese food with a view of the spectacular fountain and firework show, followed by live music and entertainment.
- Book the indoor table for AED500/person or the outdoor terrace for AED600
- Packages for children from six to 12 years old are for AED300/child, whilst children under the age of five dine free of charge
- For reservations, call 600 500601
Contemporary Lebanese seafood restaurant Samakjé is hosting a multisensory celebration, featuring scrumptious seafood towers, freshly shucked oysters and front row seats to the firework show.
- Packages start at AED850/person
- For reservations, call 04 584 6777 or 058 109 2823
Welcome 2023 the Mexican way at Meshico.
- Featuring a set menu, visitors can pick their preferred package, from indoor seating at AED800/person, back terrace seating at AED1,200/person or front terrace seating at AED1,500/person
- For reservations, call 04 514 4512
Palm West Beach
For a beautifully simple yet deliciously impactful gastronomic delight curated by Chef Reif Othman, head to February 30 with family and friends for your New Year’s Eve bash.
- Take a seat in this resplendent beachfront abode to enjoy festive drinks, live music and panoramic views on 31 December from 9 pm to 2 am
- Guests can reserve a table for AED1,500 minimum spend/person, which includes AED350 for a set sharing menu for four
- Walk-in dinner is at a minimum spend of AED1,000
- For reservations, call 04 244 7200 or 050 071 60030; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jones the Grocer – The Palm
The gourmet dining café will create a special menu complemented by live entertainment to celebrate New Year’s Eve.
- Delight in a four-course sharing menu for the family with beverages from 8 pm until 12 midnight
- Guests can opt for the soft drinks package for AED899 or the house beverages package at AED1,199
- Children aged six to 11 can enjoy the special menu for AED249
Celebrate the Bali way – at Koko Bay’s private beaches, surrounded by friends and family.
- Starting at 8 pm, pick from a soft drinks package priced at AED1,495/person, a premium and bubbly package at AED1,995/person or book the private cabana for four guests at AED10,000
- Children aged nine years and below can avail the AED495 package
- For reservations, call 04 5723444
Club Vista Mare
Be transported to 1950s Havana with Cuban food and vibes at Rumba on December 31.
- Wear that dazzling outfit for the Tropicana New Year’s Eve Party from 7 pm onwards
- Guests will have plenty to choose from in the seafood barra, a main course sharing spread and dessert live station paired with the best beverages and concoctions all night.
- Book the premium package at AED1,500/person; house pouring package at AED1,100/person; other beverages package at AED800/person
- For reservations, call 04 570 8111 or visit https://www.rumba.ae/
The Tap House
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with friends and family in true Dubai style at The Tap House with alfresco dining under the stars with sharing nibbles along with hot and cold appetizers, main courses and sharing desserts.
- Opt for a variety of packages, from AED595 for house beverages, AED695 for rose and bubbly, AED225 for kids aged nine years and below, AED 1,500 for a private cabana on the beach, good for two guests
- For reservations, call 04 5143778
Relax and enjoy Myrra’s signature Mediterranean flair with a set menu featuring fresh oysters, trademark scrumptious Greco-Spanish delights and cocktails and live entertainment.
- Open from 12 pm, guests will have a minimum spend of AED440/person
- For reservations, call 04 770 1433